Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Boxing day 07

Around our kitchen table on Boxing Day, in the photo: my son Ross, home from Vancouver; Sorcha my granddaughter; Angus, grandson; me; son Sean; and daughter Caitlin (mother of Sorcha and Angus). My wife, Angela, took the picture. It was great to have all the family together.

Caitlin lives in St.Ives, runs holiday flats and is an amazing mother to Sorcha and Angus. She is writing a memoir. Sean is an author and journalist, and the proud inventor of the word 'toffeewomble'. He has a baby daughter, Lucy. He lives in London when he's not travelling the world. Ross is fighting spam in Vancouver for a large computer company, and has a Russian-American girlfriend. Angela, my wife --and here photographer-- is Canadian and a novelist. We've been married for two years, very happily. She is, as you will spot, a good deal younger than I...

After the meal we dressed up for a murder game. Angus looks every inch the holy man...

No comments: